There are several methods of data transfer, simple or complex. Let them all and consider.
Method №1 (easiest if you have access to the old device)
- On older devices do manual data export (Export-Settings-All).
- Find the export file and transfer it to your new device – “Car Expenses” ( “Fuel Manager”) folder.
- The new device data import (File-Settings-Choice Import -…- All).
- Restart the application and the program on the new device is ready for operation.
Method №1a (for lazy)
- On the old device, find the “Write a developer” in the settings or menu, select it – a draft will be created with the attached file of the last auto-backup.
- Change the addressee and send the file to the developer with a description of the problem, and self-self on the second device.
- On the second device, the file is received, moved to the Carexpenses folder (Fuelmanager) in the device’s memory – it can not be found on the memory card or in another folder.
- On the new device, import the data (“Settings” – “Synchronization, import, export” – “Import from CSV” -Choose file -…- All).
- Restart the application and the program on the new device will be ready for use.
Method №2 (if there is a Pro account and synchronization has been enabled)
- The new device, connect the application to the same account as on the old one.
- Manually download the data from the cloud (the button on the Sync Setup screen).
- If necessary, continue to sync, turn it on.
- Restart the application and the program on the new device is ready for use.
Method №3 (if you have access to the phone’s memory, on which the application was initially installed)
- Check “Car Expenses” ( “Fuel Manager”) folder.
- If a folder exists – there and then make a copy of it on your PC (to avoid, so to speak).
- Find a file with the extension * .csv with the largest size (most likely it has more data) and try to use the first method.
Method №4 (in the presence of root, straight hand and copies of the application to the CWM / Titanium Backup, ordinary copies of the DB)
- The main data file – a database (ce_db, fm_db).
- This database is stored in the internal (closed to non-root user rights) of memory in the data directory of all applications.
- Install the latest version of the app again (if it was not).
- Put it in the application folder (data / data / kb2.soft.carexpenses / databases or data / data / kb2.soft.fuelmanager / databases), overwriting the existing.
- Try to start the application – it itself detects database. It tries to update it to the latest version and use.